You agree to these terms and conditions by using this website. Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
Acceptance and Registration
1. These terms and conditions apply to all users/visitors/customers of this website.
2. You must register as a customer to acquire full access to the services provided by this website. Users/Visitors that are unregistered as a customer shall not be able to access the complete services provided by this website.
3. You shall provide accurate personal information for the purposes of registration. If such personal information is found to be false or inaccurate at any time then your account may be terminated or deactivated by the Company without notice to you.
4. Your personal information shall not be disclosed by the Company to third parties without your consent.
5. You shall create and maintain only one account on this website.
6. You are responsible for keeping the details of your account confidential. Any unauthorized or authorized access by third parties to your account shall be your sole responsibility and the Company shall not be liable under any circumstances.
7. You are entitled to cancel/terminate your account at any time and discontinue using the services provided by this website.
Services and Payments
8. This website provides digital files of books, chapters of books, journals and articles. All materials presented on this website are made available in accordance with applicable laws and intended for your personal use only.
9. You may avail the digital files and/or services provided by the Company at the rates mentioned in this website. The rates may be modified at any time by the Company without notice to you.
10. All payments shall be made by you through your account maintained on this website.
11. The payments made by you shall not be refunded by the Company under any circumstances.
12. You may use this website for personal purposes only and shall ensure that such usage is in accordance with applicable laws. Your usage of this website and/or actions shall not violate the rights and interests of third parties.
13. You shall not avail the services of this website if the same violates the laws of country from which you are accessing this website.
14. You agree to refrain from advertising for any other products or services on this website and soliciting other users/visitors/customers from availing the services of any other service provider without the prior written consent of the Company.
15. The data/materials available in this website shall not be used by you for any illegal purposes.
16. Any intellectual property belonging to third parties used by you in order to avail the services of this website shall be your sole responsibility and the Company shall not be liable for the same under any circumstances.
17. You shall ensure that written consent of the owner of the intellectual property to any material is obtained prior to such material being made available by you on this website.
18. Unauthorized use including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, display, modification etc for any purpose commercial or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
19. The materials available on this website shall not be reversed engineered, modified, compiled, disassembled etc by you under any circumstances.
20. Unless the Company authorizes in writing, you shall not save any material from this website on any storage media for any purpose including but not limited to viewing such materials in offline mode.
21. The data/materials available in this website shall not be used for you to plagiarize nor under any circumstances shall you represent the work of others as your own.
Third Party Intellectual Property, Content and Links
22. You agree that the Company is merely providing the materials available in this website in digital form and is not the author of such materials. The Company has obtained appropriate licenses from the copyright owner to such materials. As a result, you agree that the Company shall not be liable for the content of such materials as the same are the responsibility of the copyright owners to such materials.
23. You agree that by merely providing the materials available in this website in digital form, the Company cannot be liable for the accuracy or veracity of the contents of such materials.
24. All intellectual properties available on this website are the property of their respective owners and you are strictly prohibited from using the same without the prior written consent of such owners.
25. You agree that for the sake of convenience, links to third party sites have been provided in this website. Such third party websites are governed by their own terms and conditions of use and are not under the control of the Company. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, loss or expenditure incurred by you in relation to such third party websites.
26. Your use of this website is at your own risk and costs.
27. The customer acknowledges that the Company cannot supervise and/or control the actions of each customer and therefore you are solely responsible for any use of the services of this website contrary to the provisions of applicable laws.
28. The Company shall not be responsible for:
a) any interruptions in the operation of this website.
b) the quality or/and contents of the data/materials which are provided in this website.
c) the further use of the data/materials by customers.
29. The Company shall not be held liable for the possible use of information received from this website for any purposes prohibited by applicable laws. You are personally responsible for any unlawful or unauthorized use of any content of this website.
30. This website is provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranty either express or implied including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, results, accuracy or veracity of information reliability etc. You acknowledge that the website shall have errors, interruptions and/or delay from time to time.
31. In no event will the Company and its affiliates be liable for any damages, costs, expenses and/or loss incurred by you including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental, special or similar damages directly or indirectly arising from your use or failure/inability to use this website and/or any data/material obtained by you from this website.
32. You agree that the Company shall not liable for the acts of other visitors/users/customers or third parties.
33. The Company may make appropriate changes to this website at its sole discretion without notice to you.
34. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company without notice to you.
35. The Company shall at its sole discretion decide whether these terms and conditions have been breached or violated and you shall be bound by such decision of the Company.
36. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses including legal fees arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website.
37. Any controversy or claim arising out of these Terms and Conditions or any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted, if requested by the Company, to arbitration. Such arbitration shall then be submitted through an established alternative dispute resolution provider as selected by the Company in Dubuque county, Iowa or as might otherwise e designated by the Company. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction by either party.
38. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to laws and statutes of the State of Iowa, U.S.A regardless of the place of its physical execution. Exclusive jurisdiction over all matters except as may otherwise be designated by the Company shall be in Dubuque, County, Iowa.